Our customers expect a lot from their Electronic Health Records (EHR) software solution and at LTC Quest we have been committed to exceeding expectations for nearly a decade. With best in class products and personalized service once you start using the Resident Management System (RMS) it will be the last EHR software decision you will ever have to make.
RMS represents the next generation of electronic health records software specifically designed for long-term care facilities, pharmacies, assessors, case managers, in-home services, hospice and individuals receiving care at home.
What makes RMS unique is our heritage and facility-centered software design. The LTC Quest team has walked in your shoes...as a long-term care consumer, facility owner and administrator, resident advocate and expert witness, and extensive IT solutions oriented developers.
Here is a highlight of some of the benefits current facilities and pharmacies are achieving when using RMS.
Facility Benefits when using RMS
- Reduce the risk of a lawsuit and reduce the cost of your liability insurance
- Increase overall compliance and improve inspection results
- Ensure resident safety and delivery all necessary services
- Improve staff efficiency and the accuracy and legibility of records
- Secure access for employees, families, physicians and Emergency Room personnel
- Immediate return-on-investment and better utilization of existing assets
Quality long-term care through innovative software solutions